Mittwoch, 27. September 2017

♥ First Guest Designing with Truly grateful for Craftin Desert Divas Stamp Team ♥

Hi everybody,
I'm very happy to see you're here again on my blog.

Today it's a very special posting for Craftin Desert Divas
I'll have the honor to be a Guest Designer for the Stamp Team in September / October.
 I'll show you four projects with the cute stamp set Harvest Wishes from the new September release. Have you see all the cute new release stamp sets and dies?  If not you must hop over to the shop and take a look here at the new products.You will love this new release and especially the Harvest Wishes stamp set, because it's so cute and perfect for your fall/autumn cards.

Okay for my first card I've decided to make a shaker card with the cute little mouse in the middle of the shaker element.
 I've stamped the images from the Harvest Wishes stamp set on my Copic paper, colored it with my Copic markers and cut it out with a circle from the Stitched in Circles Dies. After that I'll do the same and create a frame with the die. I colored the frame also with my Copic markers. On the backside of the frame I've glue a piece of acetate and filled the shaker element with sequins from the Fall Harvest set.  
After that I've create my background, cut out a piece of paper with the Fancy Frame Dies and stamped some leafs from the Timber stamp set on my paper and colored them with my Copic markers. I've cut another circle in the middle of the background and I glue the shaker element  with Fun Foam on my background. And hooray it works.
I've glue the leaf background with Fun Foam on a piece of blue colored paper and glue it on another  piece of light green paper. 
For the sentiment I've cut out a banner with the Flag Banner Dies and colored it with the same green as the green background. Between the leafs of the background I've glue some sequins and finished my card.

I'll hope you'll like my first card as a guest designer for the stamp team. Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you're here again soon with my next guest designer project.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela