Montag, 25. September 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Card with Lovely Rainy Day Digistamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy monday and I'm very happy to see you're here again on my blog.

Today I'll show you another card for the Craftin Desert Divas #ccdmonthly social media challenge on Facebook.
Here is the monthly Mood Board for the month of September.
 For my new card I've used the Lovely Rainy Day Digistamp, some design papers, flowers and sequins.
For the background I've used some design papers, distressed all edges, inked them with Distress Walnut Stain and glue it on my cardstock.
After I printed out the image I've colored it with my Copic markers and cut it out with the Fancy Frame Dies. The sentiment is from the Sweet Shop Clearstamp set. I cut out a banner from the Flag Banner Dies, colored it in the same colors from my image and stamp the sentiment on the banner. For my decoration I've used some sequins from the Shine Bright set and flowers from my stash. I decorate the flowers with some sequins from the Pumpkin Spice and little drops from the NUVO Jewel Drops Sea Breeze.

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela