Sonntag, 13. August 2017

♥ Birthday mug cake package with Sweet Baker for Craftin Desert Divas ♥

Hello everybody,
today I'm on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog with my new creation

Angela here from the Craftin Desert Divas Digital Design Team. Today I'm sharing you a package for a birthday mug cake. For my creation I've used the Sweet Baker Digital Stamp.
 For the package I've used brown and white cardstock and Designpaper from the Doodlebug Swiss Dot Rainbow Petite Prints Paper Pad. For the eges I've used a paper distresser. I really love how the distressed edges looks like. I glue all images with white Foam Tape in the middle of the frame and decorate the rest from the frontside with some sequins and with a sentiment from the Birthday Wishes Digi Stamp.
 For the front of the package I create a cardstock frame with the Fancy Stitched Label Die and colored it with copic markers.
 After that I colored all images also with my copic markers and cut them out.
 For the inside I create two pocktes for a little greeting tag and for the mug cake. For the greeting tag I create another frame with the Fancy Stitched Label Die.
 To decorate the two pockets I've used the little cake table, some accessoires from the Sweet Kisses Stamp Set  and the oval die from the Fancy Stitched Label Die.

 To close the package I've glue some ribbon under the Design Paper and decorate it with a little cookie charm on the side.
 So that was my first post on this blog and I'll hope you like my creation a little bit.
Wishing you a wonderful day.Many greetings
Angela fom the Digital Design Team.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela